June 7, 2010 Quilt and Hershey Bears

So my mom and I have been working on a quilt for a while now. I have been collecting all the fabrics I wanted. I have ordered some off of etsy and even had some sent over from Japan. Anyway, Its coming along now! I can't wait for it to be finished! It is a queen size. Here is a peak!
quilt in progress

So Hershey Bears... They lost the first two games of the Calder Cup at home! ahhhh! How depressing! But on Monday night!!!! They kinda had a comeback of sorts! They were doing real bad in the first period. Loosing 1-3. Something like that. But in the third period they came back to win! 6-3! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great. Clarke, Dad, and I went to the Bears Den (in Hershey) to watch the game!
bears game 6-3!  june 7, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Have you finished the quilt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. quilt is still in progress. can you believe it. we kinda got stuck on what to add to the sides. but we have picked that out now. mom is probably pretty close to being done. fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete